Displaying 11 - 20 of 484 entries.

meet pinkie

  • Posted on July 14, 2019 at 12:53 pm

i love being on the knitmunks team, but there were some adorable elephants done by the elefelts, and i just had to do one of these for my girls. of course it had to be pink, because who doesn’t need a little pink elephant in their life? πŸ˜‰
i tried to get one of the girls to pose with pinkie, but they were all of busy do other things, maybe later?
meet pinkie
meet pinkie
meet pinkie
he’s a modified version of gustav the balancing elephant

meet stumpy!

  • Posted on July 11, 2019 at 7:13 pm

it’s spirit week in the eatsleepknit yarnathon. i’m on the knitmunks team so the mascot i needed to make was a chipmunk. he doesn’t look very happy with me, but he found a good home with a friend who collects chipmunks
meet stumpy
meet stumpy

july 6th

  • Posted on July 7, 2019 at 7:07 pm

since summer is shorter than winter here, my summer blanket ends one row sooner, here’s hoping there will be enough warm days to finish it….
july 6

june 25

  • Posted on June 26, 2019 at 4:32 pm

june 25

i’m obsessed

  • Posted on June 20, 2019 at 9:14 am

with making poppies…
here is the next batch of 86
batch 2
i keep making them and throwing them in the dye pot, adding a smidge more dye if they come out too light. i’m trying to get all of them done so i can put my dye pot away and use my stove again. i haven’t had any success in the past with storing dye once it’s made up, so i’m just trying to get them all done. of course it would have been better if i finished all of them before starting to dye, but i’m not that organized! πŸ˜‰

poppies for remembrance

  • Posted on June 18, 2019 at 6:41 am

we are attempting to make 1-200 poppies to sell the end of october, to raise money for the local veterans fund.

i have a large ball of white crochet cotton to work with, when done i will dye them all red, add black button centers and pin backs

here is the first batch (43) crocheted and dyed
first batch

june 14

  • Posted on June 15, 2019 at 6:02 pm

i’m running out of things to say about this, but here is another row, and i’m still on track
june 14

june 4th

  • Posted on June 9, 2019 at 1:25 pm

both the nice weather and our chest colds continue…
june 4

may 26th

  • Posted on May 27, 2019 at 1:45 pm

may 26
nice weather today, but my son and i are stuck inside with chest colds, so can’t enjoy it. my spring blanket is coming along nicely though πŸ™‚

may 18th

  • Posted on May 19, 2019 at 11:40 am

may 18